Wednesday, May 2, 2012

DIY Rustic Branch Hanger


HAPPY DIY WEDNESDAY!
Today I have a super simple project that I took on after we had trimmed all of the trees around our house.
I saw all of those branches just lying around, screaming to be used for something.
I had a few projects in mind, but this one offered the quickest and easiest result so that's what I went with. Time is something that I seem to not have anymore...and I don't even have kids yet (human ones anyway).
SO, here's how it went down.
I removed all branches from one longe single bough, and then sawed it into two somewhat equal lengths.

I measured them to make sure they would fit into the openings between the living room and kitchen.
Then I took my handy dandy spray paint...painted them white, and hung them up with some white cord rope (I already had the hanging hooks in)
Thank I hung my plants, and my hanging Mason Jars (a DIY from ages ago!)
TADA!





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 COMMENTS:

Alecia @ ChickenScratch NY said... Best Blogger Tips

This is so pretty! I love the look of real branches in the home. I saw some last Christmas where people hung ornaments from them but I never got around to doing it, now I have another excuse! Thanks!

I’d love to have you link this up to my party: http://www.chickenscratchny.com/2012/07/whats-cluckin-11.html

back to top